We exist to Love God, to know Christ and to Make Him Known to the Whole World.
It is our ultimate goal to worship God in Spirit and in Truth as we experience His Unconditional Love and His Abounding Grace in every area of our lives. We long to have deeper relationship with Jesus Christ and have extensive understanding about His Gospel. We aim to influence the world to love God and seek Him above all else.
8:45AM & 10:30AM // Sundays
Two (2) Sunday Services with an informal setup that encourages Family to attend and worship God. Kids are encouraged to join Kids @ HOW to learn more about Christ.
8:00PM - 9:00PM // Thursdays
Tired from work and daily duties? Or you have work during weekends and have no chance of going to church? Midweek services are great tool for you to rest in God’s presence and have fellowship with one another. Be renewed with encountering Christ as we gather every Wednesdays for Worship and deeper Study of His Word.
3:00PM // Thursdays
Creative Women equips moms and single ladies to grow in their spiritual relationship and knowledge of God, to be strengthened as members of His church, and to achieve a better understanding of the particular role they have in their family, church, and community.
2:30PM - 4:30PM // Sundays*
This is the most awaited event for every young people. Every sunday, HOW Youth experience loads of fun activities, life lessons, discussion and food. Don’t miss out the fun. Join us!
*Except end Sunday of the Month
5:30PM // Sundays*
HOW YA (Young Adult) called "VOX" (Voice Out & eXist). Hangouts over food and cups of coffee while meeting new people & knowing more about life.
*Every 1st & 3rd Sunday of the week.
Ptr. Ipe & Cora Bernardino
LEAD PASTORS OF HOW LAS PINAS CITY
Welcome to HOW Church!
It’s always our privilege to serve God and His people and we are blessed to lead His church for more than a decade. For us, Heart of Worship is not just a church but a place where people gather as one family seeking God and enjoying His grace. HOW started in the year 2002 as a small bible study group in our residence located in Las Pinas City, Philippines which eventually grew into a community. Our church is focused on making Christ known and touching the lives of different individuals which consist of Students, Professionals and Families. It would be an honor to meet you in person as you visit our church.
Thank you and stay blessed! You are Highly Favored!
Ptr. Ipe & Sis. Cora
What We Believe
- We believe in One loving and gracious God who exists in three Persons: God Father, God the Son – Jesus Christ and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all men fall short in God’s standard because of sin which separated us from God.
- We believe that the God the Son, Jesus Christ came to earth, became human and lived a life blameless without sin. He gave His life to all mankind through dying on the cross and on the third day He rose again. He ascended to heaven and one day will return to earth to reunite believers to the Father in Heaven.
- We believe that it is only through believing in our Savior Jesus Christ and repenting from sins that will restore our relationship to God the Father as we receive forgiveness.
- We believe in the power of the Holy Spirit that we receive the moment we believe in Christ as our Savior and Lord. We believe that Water baptism is a great practice to show surrender and total dependence to the Holy Spirit. He is our Comforter and Counsellor, and through Him that we are anointed to use spiritual gifts.
- We believe that the Bible is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to correct us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.
- We believe that Heart of Worship Church relies on the Unconditional Love of the Father, Christ-Centered, and equipped by the Holy Spirit to fulfill what God has called us to do.